Customize WooCommerce Pages:
Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce
Select WooCommerce Tab in the menu to start customizing WooCommerce Pages
Here you can customize WooCommerce:
- Store notice
- Product catalog
- Product page
- Product images
1. Enable/Disable Shop Notice
Enable/disable store notice and notice top
If enabled, this text will be shown site-wide. You can use it to show events or promotions to visitors.
2. Customize Product Catalog Page
- Layout: Choose layout for shop: No sidebar, right sidebar with columns, left sidebar with columns.
- Shop page display: show product, show category, show product + category
- Category display: Show products, show subcategories, show subcategories & products
- Default product sorting: Set how should product be sorted in the catalog by default.
- Product per row: The number of products are shown per row.
- Rows per page: The number of product rows are shown per page.
3. Product page Customize
With WooCommerce, you can set a customize for product page as Layout, Sticky Add To Cart, Product Images, Upsells Products & Related Products.
4. Customize Product Catalog Images
Customize the ratio of product images that will be displayed in the product catalog.
5. Customize Checkout Page
You can customize the checkout page with:
- Company name field
- Address line 2 field
- Phone field
- Terms and conditions page
- Terms and conditions
- Enable/disable sticky header
6. Customize Cart page
You can customize the cart page in Hi Gutengeek Gutenberg Blocks Template:
- Enable/disable sticky sidebar
- Cross-sells: Enable/disable cross-sell, number of cross-sells products columns
- Enable/disable dots
- Enable/disable Nav
This is the end of tutorial “How to Customize WooCommerce Page in Hi Gutengeek Gutenberg Blocks Template”. Hope that helps well.