To install HiGutenGeek manually:
- Download the latest version of Hi GutenGeek from gutengeek.com or WordPress.org
- There are 2 ways to add new theme:
- Way 1: Navigate to search bar with Hi Gutengeek -> Click to Install. Then Activate theme
- Way 2: Click Add a new theme and Upload the extracted folder to WordPress Dashboard
- Way 3: Upload the extracted folder to the /wp-content/themes/ directory on your server via FTP.
- Activate Hi GutenGeek from the Appearance > Themes screen in your dashboard.
View detail tutorial: “How to Install Hi Gutengeek A Gutenberg Blocks Template“. Hope that this tutorial helps your installation easier.