This guide walks you through the entire process of installing Guntengeek WordPress blocks and page editor on your WordPress site.
- Access Guntengeek main site, signup free account
- Activate your account via email
- Access download page and download latest version
#1: Installation via admin panel – recommended
Head over to your site, to the WordPress dashboard, and click on Plugins > Add New. Choose the zip file you have just downloaded. Click on install and activate the plugin.
#2: Installation via FTP
You can install the Guntengeek using the FTP method.
- Extract the Gutengeek plugin and upload the folder to the folder: wp-content/uploads/plugins/
- On your WordPress website back-end, go to: Plugins > Installed plugin, then activate GuntenGeek plugin